ArenaNET has revealed that the first major update for Guild Wars 2 will go live on January 28th. Additionally, the company has also unveiled that its MMORPG title has surpassed three million registered users/activations, recommending that its title was a success. Which is good news since Guild Wars two is considered 1 of the proper - if not The best - MMORPGs of 2012.
According to the press release, the very first update of Guild Wars 2 will feature:
• A new storyline will play out over the coming months, one that all players can get pleasure from
• New achievement currency for everyday/monthly achievements and new items you could purchase with the new currency. There will also be rotating everyday achievements every day of the week
• Guesting to allow playing with friends on different worlds.
• 1 Week, Two-Team PvP Tournaments and a brand new PvP Map permanently added to the rotation
• Numerous more game improvements and balancing enhancements
ArenaNET will unveil more details about this upcoming patch later today, so we'll make certain to update this post the moment we hear about them.
keywords:gw2 gold,Guild wars 2 gold